Facilities Operations is a team of hundreds of hardworking craftsmen and technicians. We manage campus buildings, systems, grounds, utilities, and vehicles. Our goal is to provide students, faculty, staff, and visitors with a safe and ecologically-sound campus inside and out.
- Do you need to rent a car?
- Do you need van driver training?
- Do you have questions about vehicle rental policies?
- Do you need to request a rental car? Please fill out the Motor Pool Vehicle Rental Access Form on our Forms page.
- Are you curious about cleaning frequencies?
- Are you interested in learning more about our cleaning products?
Recycling, Compost, & Trash
- Do you have a special event which will require recycling, compost, & trash service?
- Are you curious about what can be recycled?
- Would you like to learn more about University composting?
Signage & Interior Design
- Are you seeking a paint palette?
- Would you like to see options for carpeting?
- Do you need interior or exterior signage?
To request any of our services, please enter an AiM work order. If you have questions about any of the many services we offer, please call us between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (except for holidays) at 828-262-3190.